2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Plz pray for my husband of ### yrs to realise his mistake and stop cheating. pray for our relationship to be restored as im so low right now
Replies
11
Views
325
Please pray that this day is easy and stress free. Please pray for protection over us from the stuff that took place on Tuesday. Please pray there are and will continue to be only positive outcomes/consequences for our household. Please pray that my nephew ### will be blessed with the wisdom and...
Replies
9
Views
182
I have a prayer request. Thanks!
Replies
7
Views
49
Please pray that our Supreme Court will stop being cowards and do the right things with this election. Thank you. God bless.
Replies
8
Views
170
Dearest Heavenly Father, In the name of Jesus Christ, our Savior, I pray for relief and freedom from these evil attacks Father. Please allow me to read my scriptures and pray for others without being harassed by the evil enemy Heavenly Father. I rebuke the evil enemy and as said in Luke 10:19...
Replies
9
Views
179
Replies
8
Views
215
Pray for my elder son ### ### he is ### years in this covid situation all schools started online in the phone he started seeing all unwanted ugly pictures and movies in that please pray for him God had to protect him mind and soul, eyes Satan should not not take him to hell please pray for my...
Replies
8
Views
221
Prayer for healing! Man of God I have covid19 symptoms. Please Man of God heal me. It's now ### days and I am still weak. I want to go visit my family this festival season but am sick. Lord heal me my number is ###.
Replies
12
Views
356
My name is ### ### ###. I lived in ###. I have been sick for almost a month now. I have not been able to go to work. I want Man of God to remember me in prayer. It has never been easy for me and my family. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
147
Please pray for pet charities ### and ### to raise money to pay off debts in this difficult pandemic at a time when donors have become fewer. So many pets need help. thanks
Replies
9
Views
221
Back
Top Bottom