2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

I'm a student at ### level 300. Ever since I started schooling, I haven't passed any exams I've written in the school. D's and E's
Replies
10
Views
283
I declare that every sunrise this year 2020 🌅 brings me a blessing a gift from God above. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
245
Finally a real easy day today at work in Jesus name
Replies
9
Views
95
May God remember with the fruit of the womb my marriage and evil spirit that's hindering my life
Replies
11
Views
210
God I thank u for d save delivery of my ###. God thank u so much for giving me my own home and king God thank you for giving me my divine good job dat my certificate do nt even give to me God thanks alot for giving me ### my family divine health. God in ### I need u more in my life...
Replies
5
Views
133
praise God pls pray for ### still swimming in debts
Replies
5
Views
131
Relief from pain from back surgery. Legs are in pain and sleep is needed.
Replies
11
Views
82
Lord, please make me financially stable and financially-free so that I can manage my family needs and save for my retirement.
Replies
9
Views
123
Extra protection...deliverance, healing and most importantly salvation for us and for all others in need.
Replies
13
Views
105
Please prophet of God I'm called ### ### and I am seeking for your salvation because I am suffering a lot. I'm just pleading that you have kindness on me also and I'm faithful I'll be delivered. Thank you so much.
Replies
9
Views
317
Back
Top Bottom