2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Please pray for my sister the doctor said that she has stomach cancer and they haven't given her any medicines apart from painkillers.
Replies
12
Views
316
My name is ### ### and I prefer good experiences to bad ones. I would rather lay on a hammock sipping an iced tea than be hanging upside down on a broken scaffold from the ### floor of the ###.
Replies
5
Views
245
Please pray all support is removed from ### and police force him to compensate friend ### substantially🙏
Replies
10
Views
331
Hello! Praise the Lord I am ### from India and I am a student at ### as I have appeared my exam 2020 but I haven't pass-out my exam so I request you sir to pray for me in the name of Lord and also I pray to God to give me sufficient memory power to concentrate and focus in my studies amen
Replies
9
Views
239
God pls fix my life
Replies
11
Views
72
Please pray for my life is not stable
Replies
11
Views
69
Good morning warriors. I want to share with you God goodness and how my prayer was answered. I am a retired senior who was desperately in need of transportation. I am single, live alone, work part-time, live near no metro or transit system. My car's electrical system caused my brakes to no...
Replies
9
Views
207
Prayers that I ace the physics portion of my school program. I start Monday and humbly pray that I understand fully the material from day one. In His holy name I pray, Amen.
Replies
9
Views
157
Please pray for my family's health, wealth, and my son's happy married life.
Replies
10
Views
227
Please God please forgive me Jesus for all the sins that I have done against you Jesus please forgive me Jesus please please. Please pray for that exams should be online and not offline and so please God please change the minds of principal, teachers and the college management that the exams...
Replies
9
Views
182
Back
Top Bottom