2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Pray please that ### ### see I’m not the one telling lies-they aren’t looking at the facts which I cannot change
Replies
8
Views
173
Good morning and win today! Prophet TB Joshua pray for my relationship with ###, my girlfriend, because she has been become cold on me after hurting her so much. I want God to bring back the old ### I fell in love with because we used to call each other maybe in a day 10 times calling and...
Replies
9
Views
236
Prophet sh. ### ji meri bahan ### ko jinda karke ghar wapis Christmas se pehle le aye Yeshu prabhu se pray karo plssssssssssssssss help me I can't survive without her Pls help me Pls send me prophet ### ### ji ka number I want to talk to him plss sir help me .
Replies
9
Views
151
Asking for prayers I feel down week and unsure. Please pray for my protection and that I feel better.
Replies
10
Views
317
Fruit of the womb Debt cancellation Healing Breakthrough Family deliverance
Replies
9
Views
276
My Lord, please bless my parents to be well off financially, so that they can stop taking away my money. I can't live like this. Anymore. Please. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
127
Prophet sh. ### ji meri bahan ### ko jinda karke ghar wapis Christmas se pehle le aye Yeshu prabhu se pray karo plssssssssssssssss help me I can't survive without her Pls help me Pls send me prophet ### ### ji ka number I want to talk to him plss sir help me .
Replies
8
Views
140
I am very thankful for the Lord's blessings and provisions and pray that He may continue to pour even more blessings on me such that I would not be able to contain them. I pray that my weak thighs may be fully healed. All this I pray in Jesus' Name. Amen.
Replies
5
Views
150
Replies
9
Views
112
Prophet sh. ### ji meri bahan ### ko jinda karke ghar wapis Christmas se pehle le aye Yeshu prabhu se pray karo plssssssssssssssss help me I can't survive without her Pls help me Pls send me prophet ### ### ji ka number I want to talk to him plss sir help me .
Replies
7
Views
124
Back
Top Bottom