2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

pray to ask almighty God Father and Son Jesus Christ to give their power of healing to all the sick people in the world and I am asking especially to my brother ###. I ask you Father God to please heal him through his mouth cancer and help him through whatever he's been through.... thank you God...
Replies
10
Views
341
Very very urgent please please all pray lord please please heal my stomach in every way now in Jesus name please Lord end end permanently please all every suffering all every pain all every infirmity sickness dieaees all inflammation all every discomfort all tenderness acid reflux all nausea all...
Replies
8
Views
166
Marriage settlement,,,,, divine health, breakthrough from delay, breakthrough from disappointed. ,,,,,,my name ### ### ###
Replies
10
Views
264
Prayer request to not get evicted. A housing agency wants to do measures to try and evict a single parent and their child. Pray they not get evicted.
Replies
11
Views
269
Please all pray lord thank you for the money I have savings I have benifits I have thank you thst you my lord my god my father own all the millions billions wealth riches money of this whole world thank you lord your words say ask and I will recieve keep on asking that my joy gladness will be...
Replies
7
Views
151
Lord Jesus thou son of David have mercy on me and deliver me from difficulty in urinating and severe backache. Also grant me financial breakthrough. Thank you for answered prayer. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
347
Please please all pray lord your words say ask and I will receive lord please forgive me for all things lord photographs videos are so so very important to me they create memories lord I dont want to be scared fearful lord in any way getting my photographs taken being on video call I ask you...
Replies
6
Views
151
ASK FOR THE POWER OF HEALING FROM ALMIGHTY GOD FATHER AND THE SON JESUS CHRIST FOR MY BROTHER ### ### AND WHATEVER HE'S GOING THROUGH GOD FATHER PLEASE HELP HIM THROUGH TO HEAL HIS SICKNESS... THANK YOU LORD AMEN
Replies
12
Views
302
Please pray for my sister ### ### whose not feeling well she is depressed and also strength for our family
Replies
11
Views
198
Lord only you know what is truth and also my feelings. Please guide me according to your will. Please have mercy on me. Lord I need you. JESUS heal ### as you are the healer. In JESUS name I pray. AMEN 🙏🙌🙏
Replies
11
Views
267
Back
Top Bottom