2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

My prayer request from: ###. 1. Deliver me o lord from every demonic powers manipulating my life, course delay in my life, that course stagnation in my life, break evil yoke upon me lord. 2. Save me and my children from evil family patterns, let your mercy speck for us. 3. Lord help me to...
Replies
10
Views
332
First of all, I offer my prayers to all of the prayer warriors on this site! May God bless each of you according to the desires of your heart and his perfect will! I come seeking prayers for my ###, my family, my mental and physical health and my relationship future. I'm asking God to bring...
Replies
10
Views
280
I THANK YOU JESUS FROM MY HEART FOR HELPING ME
Replies
11
Views
229
Kindly pray for my ### job in which he is not happy because of that planning for resignation. Plz pray so that he vl satisfy his job.
Replies
10
Views
235
I couldn't find money yet..I faced 2 surgeries and I can't do hard work..only teaching and sewing I can do. But I couldn't find this money because covid came..have to finish my loan before Christmas. They're asking every time and say definitely they want it...I don't know what to do..everywhere...
Replies
16
Views
510
Please pray over some unspoken prayer requests. Also pray for my mother who has Covid.
Replies
12
Views
88
Marriage settlement, divine health, breakthrough from disappointed and delay. Name, ### ### ###.
Replies
10
Views
311
Marriage settlement, divine health, breakthrough from disappointed and delay. Name, ### ### ###.
Replies
10
Views
289
Some people on here talk a good game, but they don't practice what they preach. But their end shall be according to their works.
Replies
7
Views
232
Lord I ask you please pleaee bless me please with the very very best ever new foundations new very best ever new tinted mosturizers lip sticks lip pencils cosmetics thicking shampoo moose I desire the very very very best in every way for my skin that I put on don't want take off that I look feel...
Replies
5
Views
157
Back
Top Bottom