These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Lord I'm ready to be happy I'm ready for somebody to come in my life and just bring joy into my life Lord please remove all the pain and hurt out my life I'm ready for a serious relationship I'm tired of being hurt I pray someone come in my life and care about me and how I feel for once
Replies
Views
My lord...i pray that my love arun comes back to me..realise the dept of my love for him.leave the third party..soften his heart for me with love..god please bring us together my lord..restore love faith honesty communication in our relation..i miss him soo much on this new year..god bring light...
Replies
Views
Pls pray my mom to accept her daughter norma please
Replies
Views
Hello my name is Joshua S. Kollie and I write from Liberia, my prayer is that I want God to make my employment possible this week because I already started work with that company The Liberia Civic Aviation Authority
Replies
Views
Pls pray my mom will accept me and love me pls
Replies
Views
Too many disapointments in my life and I don't like it.
Replies
Views
GOD ALMIGHTY I THANKFUL FOR EVERY BLESSING THAT YOU GIVE ME IN MY WHOLE LIFE. GOD ALMIGHTY I AM TOO WORRIED ABOUT MY MOST WORTHLESS BLESSING MY HUSBAND MY SHAHID. HE WANTS TO LEAVE ME. GOD ALMIGHTY I CAN NOT LIVE WITHOUT HIM GOD YOU KNOW THAT HE IS MY EVERYTHING I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT HIM PLEASE...
Replies
Views
I broke up with my girlfriend in 2019. I feel depressed and lonely. I want to have a new relationship but it's hard to meet new friend. I long to have a life partner and soul mate. Please pray for my relationships and my heart. Thank you.
Replies
Views
Praise the lord My self davamani,kindly pray for my pregnancy 8month is now and my baby's weight have to gain.Please pray for my baby and my delivery. Thank you
Replies
Views
I had a dream this morning carrying my own flesh Half body from neck to buttocks and it was clean inside please pray with me and help interpret this dream. God's love Francis Owino
Replies
Views
Top Bottom