These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

In the name of Jesus I speak life to my womb and my baby. I rebuke all my worries. There will be no episode of reduce movements. I shall deliver a healthy baby without any complications. I shall testify in the name of Jesus I pray Amen
Replies
Views
Kindly pray for our business as we run service station. For years it's going under loss. Pray for my family health. Pray for my two daughters in law confinement in April and May
Replies
Views
MY LORD pls protect me this night.
Replies
Views
Please Emmanuel---"God With Us"---In Jesus's Name... Bring Us All Many Many Many Zillions And Zillions Of The Most Miraculous Magnificent Miracles Abba--Daddy--Father--God I Cry Out To You For This Tonight For Us All In The Whole Wide World In Jesus's Name I Pray Cry And Intercede... Amen And...
Replies
Views
To get good job to work truly in the name of JESUS PLS PRAY FOR THE REQUEST
Replies
Views
One thing I can't do is pretend to be happy with a situation when I'm not. If how something is turning out is against my preferences I don't like it. I'm not going to say it's wonderful.Why have preferences if we don't care either way?
Replies
Views
Please! Please! Please ,Help me get anointed water , Carolyn choge-Kenya
Replies
Views
My name is Anusha . husband name is subin ankaluku marriage mudinchu 2 year aguthu baby illa prayer panuka. Anaku period time Over bleeding akthu please prayer panuka
Replies
Views
My name is Anusha . husband name is subin ankaluku marriage mudinchu 2 year aguthu baby illa prayer panuka. Anaku period time Over bleeding akthu please prayer panuka
Replies
Views
MY LORD pls protect me this night. In JESUS name. AMEN.
Replies
Views
Top Bottom