2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Please pray for me to clear my debts before this year ends.
Replies
11
Views
135
Familiar problem I thought I'd have time to do some of my things but a job-related thing took much longer than expected so I got screwed.
Replies
12
Views
269
Please pray for ### community we all are sick
Replies
5
Views
51
I great you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. May you please pray for our marriage, my husband is having an affair and he is not apologetic about it, I asked him to stop it but he continues and he is trying by all means to avoid us, we have two kids together and we got married in ### April...
Replies
10
Views
236
Please pray for me and my family to have peaceful###
Replies
10
Views
187
My father, we have a lot of problem at home, I need a prayer my mother is always sick and my twin sister... My brothers are alcoholic.. And using drugs.. We are not getting good relationship in love.. We are not even married.. Things are absolutely bad.
Replies
14
Views
244
Sir please send me mobile number of Sh ### ### ### ji I want to talk to him pls prabhu yeshu karo ki meri bahan ### ko jinda karke wapis ghar le aye Christmas se pahle pls sir miracle se meri bahan ko jinda karke ghar wapis Christmas se pehle le aye yeshu prabhu ameen
Replies
9
Views
209
Neighbours giving trouble. Pl. Pray.
Replies
10
Views
70
Sir please send me mobile number of Sh ### ### ### ji I want to talk to him pls prabhu yeshu karo ki meri bahan ### ko jinda karke wapis ghar le aye Christmas se pahle pls sir miracle se meri bahan ko jinda karke ghar wapis Christmas se pehle le aye yeshu prabhu ameen
Replies
9
Views
228
To God be the glory. His blessings are fresh and are renewed each day. He promised that He will never leave us nor forsake us. I pray for faith and obedience. I pray for patience. I pray for complete healing in my body and in my finances. This I pray in Jesus' Name. Amen.
Replies
5
Views
83
Back
Top Bottom