2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

*Let us pray, the Lord to organize situations, help me and give me wisdom in order to be able to get financially rich, for God's glory! I only believe in Jesus and only He is my hope! Let us pray for the mercy of God, building, the way out and the blessing, of every area of my life! *Let us...
Replies
9
Views
150
I'm praying for healing in my body. I'm in pain. Oh God, help me.
Replies
10
Views
301
Premature death be destroyed from my life, family and my story should change positively
Replies
10
Views
225
Please pray with me for ###; she is in a bad place now. She is in a mental hospital, and she wants to kill herself, and she has been for years trying to fight off depression. I hope she can find the strength within to live. Thank you for your prayers.
Replies
11
Views
344
Please Help my family pray for my cousin ###. My cousin is a ### yrs old Young woman who is suffering from this rare blood disease called mylofibrosis. Since she was ###, she has been in and out of the hospital for blood transfusion because her bone marrow stopped functioning. Right now, she is...
Replies
10
Views
301
Replies
10
Views
87
God help me someone please pray for ### if ### am blessed then ### all family are blessed
Replies
13
Views
90
I am requesting prayers for my cousin ###. She has mylofibrosis since she was ### and is confined in the hospital for almost a week now for high infectious that the doctors can't find where it's coming from. Please Help me ask our Lord to Help the doctors find where the infections are coming...
Replies
9
Views
162
Please pray that the Lord heal me.
Replies
12
Views
133
Back
Top Bottom