2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Yes my names are ### ###, my prayer request is to pray for me and my son ###, my son is too much smoking of marijuana, he is ### years of age. So all things that I am doing is not going me, and all my body am finding pains, my legs I can't move well. Please man of God help us, I am a ### from...
Replies
12
Views
352
My dad has an existing heart condition and has been on meds for years. He now has fever, and doesn't want to eat. We are afraid his condition might get worse. Please help me pray for healing of ###'s heart and the fever.
Replies
12
Views
242
Please pray ### corrupt sex offender and psychiatrist will be completely publicly removed and discredited, finally, please pray ### wins her cases🙏
Replies
14
Views
466
I want God to make my business excel, let my destiny helper locate me and help me.
Replies
12
Views
280
Am praying for a good husband before the end of this year, and all praying for favor to locate me before the end of this year. Amen
Replies
11
Views
167
Lord Jesus please glorify yourself in our family. Please save, heal, deliver, protect. Thank you for what you have already done and will do. Thank you and PRAISE you for the signs of encouragement you send. I plead your precious blood over us esp the little one (I ask that this is only taken as...
Replies
14
Views
257
🙏 lord my request is I need a good husband and I need favour should locate me in all I do in life in Jesus name Amen
Replies
10
Views
195
My mom has been healed and it's all thanks to your prayers. Thank you so much and praises to God. AMEN.
Replies
9
Views
126
Please pray I’m protected and that the ### supports me. Please pray no more false information goes on my files.
Replies
11
Views
227
prayers for ###'s car she's using starts
Replies
12
Views
89
Back
Top Bottom