Am praying for a good ### an favour

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me for courage, wisdom, and God’s favour as I continue with my work and responsibilities. May the Lord give me strength to remain confident, focused, humble, and diligent, even when I face opposition, discouragement, or difficult situations. Please pray especially for favour with...
Replies
12
Views
126
Dear God, I pray for photo recovery of so many precious memories stolen by the enemy, and ask that as I reach out to family and friends to recover family photos that You put on their heart to remember me and take action in locating photos of family and my childhood in Jesus' name I pray You...
Replies
10
Views
271
Heavenly Father, Thank You for every opportunity, every skill I have developed, and every door You have opened along my career journey. Lord, I place my remote job applications, career opportunities, professional development, committees and budget approval processes into Your hands. Please grant...
Replies
7
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,290
Messages
16,809,546
Members
650,703
Latest member
Dortoehold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom