2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

I need Divine upliftment in my career. I need financial breakthrough in my life and my husband, Divine protection and Divine provisions.
Replies
8
Views
250
1. My 2021 to be great ###. 2. Bless my family, my parent, their business and all they do. 3. Job provision for my siblings, ###, ###, ###! 4. Bless them with perfect spouse ###, ###! 5. My academic year to be successful ###. 6. ###, God may your will be done about it all! 7. God make all things...
Replies
8
Views
167
Abba father ....give me the grace to serve u .....help me to know u.........Abba father heal me from breast discharge and pain in breast n body....... Abba father change my story to glory.......let there be congratulation in my life and family.........,.....turn my story around...
Replies
8
Views
282
Good morning pastor ### and pastor ### My prayer request goes like this 1 I pray that God almighty should settle my siblings and aunties maritally 2 I pray that God should let his light and grace shine upon me and family 3 I pray that God should give me grace to run after him according to...
Replies
9
Views
332
Thank God for his grace upon your life. 1. ### 2. A new paying job that will bring peace of mind 3. ### should be healed of scoliosis.
Replies
8
Views
197
My prayer is I want God to lift me and my ### and I want to have my own family I want a destiny helper to locate me and my family in Jesus Name
Replies
8
Views
112
Please Pray for My uncle ### ### he’s in the hospital with COVID-19 and double pneumonia he’s not doing to well and also Please Pray for ### ### he has Prostrate Cancer it ate his hip bone and he’s under hospice care and Pray for his Family Thanks very much
Replies
8
Views
289
My ### yrs daughter is not walking, please Pray for her
Replies
10
Views
122
Pray for me kindly, I need a bank account with millions of money to help the needy.
Replies
6
Views
176
My prayer is hoping making negative the swab test or rapid test for my sibling so that we can go home and be with my family for Christmas... amen....I claim it Lord
Replies
6
Views
231
Back
Top Bottom