2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

1. I pray for fruit of the womb (I desire twins a boy and a girl) 2. Political appointment as a local Government chairman. God should rise men to speak in my favour. 3. Financial breakthrough. I want to be a giver and not borrower anymore. 4. Divine health for me and family members
Replies
8
Views
188
Lord I ask.you please please please bless and multiply please my finances my financial income savings now right now please lord in millions millions more more every day in Jesus name lord your words says ask and I will receive lord I ask you please please please bless me please lord to please...
Replies
7
Views
132
Please pray for my brother ### to get a hospital bed to do heart surgery before they can do lung cancer surgery. Otherwise please pray for a miracle. Thank you
Replies
8
Views
209
Good morning sir pls i dnt want carry over of any nagetivity i do hv bad dreams sweming in the dream sex scuk of breast. Going to village seeing dead ppl eating so it keeps me upset whn i wakeup cos i dnt like it. No body favousr me even my own brother the one i senior direct delay...
Replies
7
Views
263
1. I need God to Divinely Bless me with a miracle job and contracts (###) 2. I need God to Divinely connect me to my rightful partner in marriage. 3. I need God to deliver me from family witchcraft harassment in the night well. 4. I want to heal me of my eyes challenges and fibroid. 5. I...
Replies
9
Views
214
A prayer for my aunt's daughter who is not feeling well,,,,, she's having a mental confusion,,,,,, So please help me pray for her so that she gets well very soon
Replies
12
Views
379
1. I want God to heal me from Glaucoma and high blood pressure. 2. Answer to prayer concerning an amount of money I have been expecting for 3 years. I ask for a release in Jesus name. I pray against the spirit of stagnation and limitation in my family and business in Jesus name. 3. God...
Replies
8
Views
222
MY LORD pls rescue me protect me from all demonic attacks all satanic attacks all witchcraft attacks all forms of evil attacks including all attacks of the enemy all forms of witchcraft. Pls protect me this night.
Replies
8
Views
176
Pray for me am ### to overcome the spirit of death coz every I think of death. Pray for me.
Replies
7
Views
173
Pray for ### thank y f all the support
Replies
6
Views
67
Back
Top Bottom