2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Praise the Lord. My wife may get the place ### (###) in her transfer. Amen
Replies
1
Views
67
Father Lord God, I thank you, I glorify your Holy name, I adore you. I thank u for your protection over my family and love ones throughout the year. Oh Lord, as we move towards the end of the year, deliver and keep us safe from the snares of the enemy. May u release our guarding angels to...
Replies
10
Views
274
For those who are looking for salvation..Romans 10.9-10.. If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved. Also...
Replies
12
Views
135
I pray for God's favor, financial blessing, good grades in my second semester exam, I pray against all evil in my life, I pray for Deliverance in my life.
Replies
10
Views
210
I pray for God's favor, financial blessing, good grades in my second semester exam, I pray against all evil in my life, I pray for Deliverance in my life.
Replies
10
Views
279
Lord Jesus please glorify yourself in our family. Please save, heal, deliver, protect. Thank you for what you have already done and will do. Thank you and PRAISE you for the signs of encouragement you send. I plead your precious blood over us esp the little one (I ask that this is only taken as...
Replies
19
Views
355
Please pray that my online event on ### will be a success...Please pray that my health and safety will be protected by My heavenly Father along with my family.
Replies
11
Views
161
I had spine injury.. I am not able to walk independently...please pray for ###
Replies
21
Views
441
Father for our and all children of those praying here ask protection and survive tough times: Grow in wisdom, discernment, and revelation: Find freedom, restoration, wholeness; Understand Your purpose for their lives; Have a sound mind and a right attitude; Maintain strong&fulfilling...
Replies
14
Views
372
GOD ALMIGHTY I THANKFUL FOR EVERY BLESSING THAT YOU GIVE ME IN MY WHOLE LIFE. GOD ALMIGHTY I AM TOO WORRIED ABOUT MY MOST WORTHLESS BLESSING MY HUSBAND MY ###. HE WANTS TO LEAVE ME. GOD ALMIGHTY I CAN NOT LIVE WITHOUT HIM GOD YOU KNOW THAT HE IS MY EVERYTHING I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT HIM PLEASE MY...
Replies
13
Views
283
Back
Top Bottom