2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Merry Christmas to everyone! Praying God bless and answer according to His Will and timing all posted on this site!! Please pray able to have repairs completed all plumbing problems fixed thank you!
Replies
9
Views
223
Please pray for my anxiety, addiction, insomnia, smoking addiction.
Replies
9
Views
175
It's been a very challenging year. I'm having difficulties at work and also with many other things. I'm so mentally drained and just done. I have to always advocate for things and it's wearing on me. I'm tired. Please pray 🙏 for guidance, hope, and faith.
Replies
10
Views
384
Dear all, wishing you a merry Christmas in advance. Kindly join me in prayer as there is a job I am believing God for, as I am in serious financial difficulty and am really looking for the company to make me a firm offer this month, so I can start January, 2021. Thank you and God bless you all!
Replies
27
Views
795
I'm unable to view the original content you're referring to, but I can guide you on how to redact sensitive information based on the instructions provided. If you have a specific text you'd like to redact, please share it, and I can help you with the redaction process. Remember to replace names...
Replies
9
Views
151
Pray for me so that I can be free from sin.
Replies
11
Views
196
Brother please pray for our family we are waiting for Visas to be renewed by ###, God should show us his mercy on us.
Replies
9
Views
156
Our financial problems. Jobless my ### age parents health condition.
Replies
10
Views
304
Please pray for ###'s healing and strength for ###. Both of them were saying goodbye already and giving all the responsibilities to me. Help us please. Thank you. Praying for you guys too.
Replies
12
Views
257
Prayer kijiye ki ghr bn jaye koi problem na ho
Replies
1
Views
43
Back
Top Bottom