2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Pray for ### and family members on occasion of Merry Christmas for they good health
Replies
6
Views
200
Please do keep praying for my ###'s Safety Protection Food arrangements health, Lord your Grace is Sufficient for him, thank you all
Replies
7
Views
39
In the name of Jesus I speak life to my womb and my baby. I rebuke all my worries. There will be no episode of reduce movements. I shall deliver a healthy baby without any complications. I shall testify in the name of Jesus I pray Amen
Replies
6
Views
150
Prayers for a financial breakthrough to sell current condo and buy a townhouse. Please Lord anything is possible through you. God bless. Amen 🙏 🙏 🙏
Replies
5
Views
112
Request for spiritual healing of tumour in my body without undergoing any surgery.
Replies
7
Views
129
Prayers for a financial breakthrough to sell current condo and buy a townhouse. Please Lord anything is possible through you. God bless. Amen 🙏 🙏 🙏
Replies
6
Views
131
Please pray for me to cure my addictions of porn and masturbation.
Replies
10
Views
199
God I pray that me and ### rekindle our love and care for each other. ### is coming back to me approaches me calls me. ### realise my love for ###. Let open his eyes my lord. I pray that our hearts are bought together with lots of love care and communication. Let our relationship be strong than...
Replies
8
Views
257
Please help me pray for my husband ###. Pray for our marriage, God covering, unity, peace, and for God to come into his heart.
Replies
8
Views
218
Need relief from pain from back surgery and restful sleep
Replies
8
Views
194
Back
Top Bottom