2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

1. That God should terminate every foundational curses and stagnation 2. That God should heal me of this spiritual headache 3. That God should give a testimony that nobody has ever testify in my family. 4. That God should make me to excel in life. 5. Marital breakthroughs in my family...
Replies
8
Views
237
Prayer to read more of the word, pray more, and fast. Like to eat better for training and health purposes, needing to lift more weight in training, complete goals and desires, also for miracle for money purposes.
Replies
7
Views
222
Father Lord pls save my ### from financial embrassment
Replies
8
Views
135
I want God to heal my brother's hearing and speech. He has been partially deaf and does not speak clearly since childhood and he's almost ### now. Let God also free him from all the devil did against him to destroy his destiny and let him begin life anew and become great as God intended. Let my...
Replies
8
Views
274
Lord comfort my sister and her family; she just lost her husband. Thanks.
Replies
8
Views
92
Please I need blessings for a ###, ###, God fearing Children
Replies
8
Views
212
I have a prayer request. Thanks!
Replies
7
Views
64
Name is ### ### ### years ### marriage finish ### baby ### taken please prayer for us. I have problem in my both eyes one ### ### of my eyes doctors telling need to operation ### ### walking ### please prayer for my intentions. Price Lord Thankyou ### ### ###.
Replies
8
Views
177
Dear Lord, thank you for your goodness. I pray for good rest, to highlight and bring forth the election corruption, and wisdom for the ###.
Replies
8
Views
144
Furnace of answers: Age-related sickness 1). When Brain MRI was done on him, indication of Cognitive impairment was reported. We were sent for this test because I started noticing some unusual behaviors in my husband. 2). He is now very slow in speech and his speeches are not coordinated most of...
Replies
8
Views
225
Back
Top Bottom