2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Thank You for this prayer site again and again Lord! Thank You for Your Mercy, Grace, and Lovingkindness. Please unite families in an age of this pandemic. Please comfort those who are unable to gather with loved ones, please make a way were there is no way for the lonely to experience in a...
Replies
10
Views
238
I pray for divine visitation I pray for breakthrough in the life of my husband. I pray for divine healing in the life of my husband, my mother and my prayer partner by name ###. O Lord grant my request in JESUS because what you cannot do.,does not exist.
Replies
13
Views
293
Good day pastor, I need instant marital settlement in this month, I want my ### to take place in this December and my ### to also take place in before the end of this month. I want God to grant me financial breakthrough instantly and I will be forever be grateful to God Almighty. And I want it...
Replies
11
Views
213
1. I want money, more than ### naira to clear debts 2. I want a better job that pays more than ### naira 3. I want God to give my parents good health 4. I want to study in ### 5. I want God to keep on blessing my family and ###.
Replies
12
Views
458
Pls pray for me I did wrong infort of Lord Jesus Christ. Addisu ### from ### And for ###
Replies
2
Views
78
Pastor ### lost my job in the month of March 2020, I have applied in various companies all to no avail. I want to Lord give me a job so that I can support in the advancement of the kingdom work and be of help to others I need. Secondly, my third child is having Asthma and this has been a great...
Replies
12
Views
367
Lord remember those who are alone, sick, in ###, nursing homes, orphans, widows, widowers, prisoners, those with no hope, jobless, those who are lost with no direction, backslidden, every nation, every soul. Lord touch each one to experience Your forgivenesses, salvation, healing, comfort...
Replies
12
Views
306
Hapy christmas thanks peoples i fel we wil b together safe 2021 with our lead love lest thank to Jesus to procted us. we a together distance s a ###.
Replies
12
Views
241
Growth in the spirit. Divine marital settlement and perfection ###. Financial open doors.
Replies
8
Views
158
Please help us keep Christmas focused on Your sacrifice and Your Love for mankind. Lord grant make the most of time and able to have productive day. Please grant able to accomplish that which will benefit loved ones. Please grant as family unit everyone does their part and has the motivation and...
Replies
10
Views
316
Back
Top Bottom