2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

I'm ### from Malaysia.. Suffering from adenomyosis.. Plz pray for me. thank you
Replies
12
Views
317
Please pray for my wife's intention and save her from the difficulties.
Replies
10
Views
242
I bind all evil spirits, witchcraft, warfare, and hindrances in Jesus name. Pray for each member of my family never to sin anymore for them to be saved, delivered, protected, and for the blood of Jesus to be applied to them. I pray for a financial breakthrough, blessings and miracles. I believe...
Replies
10
Views
5K
Good day brothers and sisters of the Lord. I hereby plead for help. We are going through a financial hardship in our family. We are 5 of us, 3 girls, two boys, and I am the second child. I am 21 years old. I am posting in this group because I have experienced the power of Jesus in the ministry...
Replies
10
Views
204
Good day brothers and sisters of the Lord. I hereby plead for help. We are going through a financial hardship in our family. We are 5 of us, 3 girls, two boys, and I am the second child. I am 21 years old. I am posting in this group because I have experienced the power of Jesus in the ministry...
Replies
10
Views
316
Please pray for my wife's intention and save her from the difficulties.
Replies
9
Views
185
For the Lord of host to deliver me from the spirit of indebtedness. Amen
Replies
10
Views
230
I want God to bless my hustle and be with me always
Replies
10
Views
2K
The prayer request is for ###'s marriage.
Replies
9
Views
57
Financial breakthrough and the fruit of the womb ### and ### ###.
Replies
9
Views
55
Back
Top Bottom