2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Prayer request I want God to bless me with my rightful husband before the end of this year ###. No ### That God will bring back my brother ### ### back home who is missing since ###. No ### That those that is holding my land will release it for me. No ### that God deliver my ### from the hand of...
Replies
12
Views
278
I am suffering of piles more than a year. Now my rectum is bloody after every toilet time. Pray for my healing.
Replies
20
Views
538
Pray to conceive a baby for ###.
Replies
13
Views
291
My prayer is for my breakthrough
Replies
11
Views
82
I thank God first of all for life I've been sick for over two years now and I want God to touch my life and give me a complete healing from ### attack I want God to touch every vein in my body and also remove every negativity from my family God I want open door for my family... Whatever that is...
Replies
18
Views
424
The lady called ### took my car DODGE AVENGER Number ### ### in ###. I don’t want to take the case to lawyer. I need God to turn her heart to give me back the car peacefully. May God answer to the prayer. Amen. Signed by ### from ###, ###.
Replies
10
Views
320
Replies
10
Views
168
Perfect healing for me and my ###, we have been experiencing reoccurring sickness since November, an end to it. Yearly affliction to cease in my life Anyone after my life and the life of my ### for sacrifice, God should expose and destroy them Deliverance from monitoring Spirits and evil...
Replies
13
Views
477
Hi, there’s a child named ### who’s really sick with meningitis sepsis (infected pocket inside her head). There are those suffering from eye infections including one named ###. One female has a severe infection. There are others as well including one with suicidal thoughts and someone named ###...
Replies
13
Views
354
I pray for marital settlement, the type that my heart desires. I also pray for my total healing and family financial breakthrough. I want God to favour me to work with a very good government agency during my NYSC service year and let the God of the suddenly quicken my service year and my wedding...
Replies
12
Views
231
Back
Top Bottom