2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Please help I don’t want to end my own life am frustrated nothing I do works I have tried every type of prayer giving can u guys please help me by praying for me maybe God will hear you I am a laughing stock they asked if my God really exist
Replies
11
Views
176
For those who are looking for salvation..Romans 10.9-10.. If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved. Also...
Replies
11
Views
165
Merry Christmas to everyone. 1. Kindly pray for my friend ###'s father, his father walks with the help of a stick, pray for his father complete healing. 2. Pray safety and health for my mother ###, elder sister ###, elder sister ### her husband ### and their children ###, ### and baby ###...
Replies
13
Views
320
Please pray I get the callback today from a nurse specialist with the referral.
Replies
12
Views
223
(1) We need perfect healing for my husband, myself, my sister, and ###. (2) Open door. (3) Break through.
Replies
17
Views
393
Praise the Lord, prayer for me. Praise the Lord prayer for my family, mother and father HEALTH. Prayer for my sister's husband ### health. Prayer for my sister God almighty strengthen her. Prayer for my life. God almighty heal my father. Praise the Lord, thanks to God almighty giving another...
Replies
18
Views
372
Merry Merry Christmas my brothers and sisters, you may be at home "alone" like me, do not allow loneliness kill you take advantage while others are celebrating with their Loved ones ❤️ which is inorder, cerebrate with JESUS CHRIST His birth, and the best gift you can give to Jesus is accepting...
Replies
13
Views
292
Please man of God pray for me my life gets better I really need to study as a clinic medicine office but I don't have the money and also pray for my ### to have better jobs and for my whole family.
Replies
21
Views
199
My Lord, I humbly pray the people at the ### will stop with the indecisions and send out the stimulus checks already. People need to pay bills, to keep surviving. Please help them come to an agreement and send out the checks for the $### single, and $### couple amounts. Please my Lord. Please...
Replies
15
Views
400
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please keep praying for me. Please pray for ###, ###, and ###; ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, and ###; plus all my family, friends, loved ones, acquaintances and enemies. Please pray for my dog, mode of transportation, attitude, finances, health, and the cleanup...
Replies
13
Views
260
Back
Top Bottom