2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

pray this wind dont do damage to things
Replies
8
Views
122
1. God should give me my own house. 2. Financial breakthrough, open doors. 3. Good health 4. I pray against any spirit of premature death. 5. Dear Lord, restore unto my daughter ### good health and a good husband ### 6. I plead academic excellence over the life of my daughter ### and I...
Replies
8
Views
213
My prayer point is that my husband gets a permanent job come ### and that our poultry business expands. That we be able to finish our building project before the end of ###. That God should renew my spiritual life and make me know him more.....Amen
Replies
9
Views
208
Things I do not want to see in my life (1) I don't want to eat in the dream anymore. (2) I don't want to see the blood I always see in my dreams anymore. (3) I don't want to eat the meat and other things I see in my dreams anymore. (4) I don't want miscarriages in my life anymore, an end to it...
Replies
8
Views
174
Married for ### years no children I want triplet 2boys and 1girl. I want a business of my own oh Lord send me helpers.. Miraculous marriage for younger ###. Divine healing for my ###. Oh Lord let there be celebration in my ###'s house.. Oh Lord I want financial favour.
Replies
9
Views
211
Father, please heal my husband of prostate cancer. Father, please give my daughter lungs to breathe freely. Father please make us your divine treasurers. Please open our eyes to see and know what to do to make money. Spiritual promotion, enlighten the eyes of our understanding. Give us divine...
Replies
9
Views
238
Upliftment/Promotion on or before ###/###/####.
Replies
9
Views
68
Please prayers for ### that she doesn’t have surgery and she will be okay. Also pray that she custody of daughter ### too. Jesus Christ I pray amen
Replies
10
Views
229
FURNACE OF ANSWERS PRAYER REQUEST I believe in the potency of Prayers offered on this mountain. Below are my prayer requests. Please Pastor ###, help put my request in the Furnace. 1. I pray that God opens doors of favour for my son and grants him visa and job in United Arab Emirates (UAE)...
Replies
9
Views
405
*For good health. *For me to live my father's house to my husband house before the end of this 2020.* For marriage and wedding to hold this December.* For financial breakthrough for ###, ###, ###, and all my love ones.*For you to keep my mother with Long life so she will eat the fruit of her...
Replies
9
Views
273
Back
Top Bottom