2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

I want God to answer our up most family heart desires. ### and ###'s hubby need God's favour, mercy and financial freedom. God should relocate ### soonest to ### final destination. No more delay and stagnacy in ### journey of life.
Replies
6
Views
150
Lord Jesus please glorify yourself in our family. Please save, heal, deliver, protect. Thank you for what you have already done and will do. Thank you and PRAISE you for the signs of encouragement you send. I plead your precious blood over us esp the little one (I ask that this is only taken as...
Replies
6
Views
130
I'm unable to view the original content you're referring to, but I can guide you on how to redact sensitive information based on the instructions provided. If you have a specific text you'd like to redact, please share it, and I can help you with the redaction process. Remember to replace names...
Replies
6
Views
151
I pray for marital Breakthrough and Restoration, I also pray that God should bless me with a good paying job that will give me time to serve him, I pray for God's wisdom in the life of my ### that she will Excel in her academics. I also pray for long useful life for my ###, ###, ###, and I. God...
Replies
6
Views
145
1. Lord, my children, ###, ###, ###, and ### to be thought of the Lord. 2. May they know you at an early stage. 3. May they be the head and not the tail in their academics, let their brain be magnetic and photographic. Let the delay for the payment of the grant be over, so that we can be...
Replies
7
Views
248
I pray that God should destroy every marital delay over my life, and my sisters Every spirit of stagnation in my life be destroy God should give me open doors in ### All round favour in the year ### Give me a miracle that be sound like a lie That God should give me my husband this year ###, he...
Replies
6
Views
176
Papa.... all I ask is for a last minute miracle. I still believe that you are God and that there is nothing impossible for you to do. I believe that a second is enough for you to perform great wonders. I know you are God and there is no place for argument. Give us a Christmas miracle/gift and...
Replies
7
Views
198
I pray that my tithes begin to run in millions of Naira and also of foreign currencies. I pray that the gates of nations open up to me and my ### swiftly. I pray for healing for my dad. I pray for Divine Wisdom from above. Let a table be set for me in the presence of my enemies. I pray for open...
Replies
6
Views
202
My family has been in bondage, no progress in my brothers' businesses. My big sister has been looking for a husband. I pray by next year she should be greeted married. And also, I am asking God to give me my own husband by next year ending, and I don't want to base in Nigeria after my wedding...
Replies
7
Views
257
Crown just fell out Praying I don’t lose this tooth and this new dentist is able to put back right and do other ### service on teeth heal us Lord God bless all
Replies
7
Views
159
Back
Top Bottom