2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Forgive my sins and all the times I sinned against other people or make them feel bad.
Replies
11
Views
107
Help ### see that there are other things to do than gaming all day. Help ### spend more time with his family and friends and neighbors instead. Help ### find other hobbies and interests around the house or outside. Help ### spend his time wisely. Help ### and ### bond and grow in our...
Replies
9
Views
259
Praise the Lord Please pray for my mother and my family members We live in safe and good health Good life please pray for us And pray for ### he is not well pray for us God stay with us save us Jesus 😣🙏🙏
Replies
9
Views
175
Dear God, merry Christmas 🌲 Thank you God to bless me this much. Never leave my hand in any condition. If I am wrong you may break my heart, but if I am right, never leave my hand... Lord, like every year, I am here to make some wishes ❤️. Please God, make me more focused in my studies 🙏. Lord...
Replies
9
Views
157
Holy Spirit please heal ### in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Replies
10
Views
172
Prayer that I have a visa to tourist in USA this ###, thank you.
Replies
2
Views
103
My name is ### plz pray for my skin problem I have spots and pores plz pray to cure from this
Replies
9
Views
260
Please pray for me to never lose my job. Please pray for me to never get any customer complaints. Please pray for me to always get the most accurate and precise refraction for each patient that I treat. Please pray for me to be the best in my field. Please pray for my children to be in good...
Replies
10
Views
267
Av been suffering from something that looks like breast cancer for the past two years, all efforts to detect the form of cancer proved abortive until recently that I noticed sores on the breast and it has refused to heal. I'm being placed on heavy chemotherapy six times before the breast would...
Replies
13
Views
370
I pray for a total health recovery and restoration for my sister ###, I also pray for financial breakthrough for my family Personally I pray I know God more and be rooted firmly in Him.
Replies
9
Views
204
Back
Top Bottom