2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Merry Christmas brothers and sisters! ❤ Let's pray... Heavenly Father thank You for this day that is blessed with Your omnipotent Love. I am grateful for Your restoration power and Your forgiveness. Lord I pray for all the members on this forum, along with their families and love ones. I pray...
Replies
24
Views
849
Please pray for ### ###'s brother suffering from Cancer
Replies
9
Views
197
Good morning everyone. I am a Christian and I am from ### please help pray together with me. I am a student and I am going through financial crises. If I don't pray for God to make a way I might not just write my exams. And it's really stressing me out. Thank you
Replies
12
Views
267
I have just started university and I'm lost. I'm not sure who I am anymore. I have lost my passion in life. My spirit has been broken, and I'm desperate, tired, and in pain. I can't seem to find the strength to believe and trust in what God has said to me. I just want to be strong and believe again.
Replies
11
Views
266
Greetings brothers & sisters in Christ. My name is ###, I am a citizen of Nigeria, but residing in ### South Africa with my wife and kid and also working for a private education institute. Please my brothers and sisters I want you all to please pray for my younger brother ### ### ### he is going...
Replies
7
Views
285
GOD ALMIGHTY I THANKFUL FOR EVERY BLESSING THAT YOU GIVE ME IN MY WHOLE LIFE. GOD ALMIGHTY I AM TOO WORRIED ABOUT MY MOST WORTHLESS BLESSING MY HUSBAND MY ###. HE WANTS TO LEAVE ME. GOD ALMIGHTY I CAN NOT LIVE WITHOUT HIM GOD YOU KNOW THAT HE IS MY EVERYTHING I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT HIM PLEASE MY...
Replies
8
Views
184
I pray for a marital breakthrough in my family.
Replies
9
Views
146
Merry Christmas. I pray God answers my prayers and my dream come true my heart desires come true, I pray God bless me and forgive my sins of fornication in Jesus name amen =F0=9F=99=8F=F0=9F=91=8F
Replies
2
Views
112
Replies
2
Views
41
Replies
10
Views
250
Back
Top Bottom