2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Replies
14
Views
295
Jesus please help me. I am so sick and I am afraid that I am making others sick. Please also help my husband he is in pain with his tooth. Thank you, Amen.
Replies
15
Views
235
I want God intervention in my marriage life I am ###yrs old and I have been trying to get a woman as my wife but anyone that comes will just use me and run away I have encountered this problem with almost ### of them and I have been praying but it seems my prayer brings no results. Please pray...
Replies
10
Views
217
I ask for God grace upon my life, I also ask for marital settlement, financial breakthrough, divine healing, I am not getting younger I want to celebrate, I want to get married please lord what you cannot do does not exist, save me from shame.
Replies
10
Views
219
Father Lord, help me to clear all my debts before the 30th of December ###. I don't want any carry over of debts. Total healing for my dad. Increase my business. Sound health for my daughter and myself. Every spirit making renovation of my house impossible for years be broken in Jesus mighty...
Replies
11
Views
263
For me to overcome exhaustion and fatigue.
Replies
10
Views
188
Am ### ### from Nigeria. Am from ### state. I want God to settle my marriage n bless me with triplet in Jesus name. Let God favour me at my place of work n give me my promotion letter speedily. I want God to perfect everything that concer me n my husband in Jesus name. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
435
Hi Rev ### & team My name is ### ###, i am writing from ###, ###. My friend ### sent me this link & I have been following your Prophetic prayer hour since ### this year. Please pray for our financial situation, we are down with almost nothing in our account & have so many bills to pay. My house...
Replies
10
Views
356
Please pray for my son and daughter to have the gift of children. Please do not mention my name. I am from ###.
Replies
11
Views
191
Back
Top Bottom