For me to overcome exhaustion and fatigue.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I feel so heavy with sadness, worry and exhaustion today, I feel lonely - which I think is untrue, I'm praying I get to see friends soon after a period of long isolation. I'm praying I can make an art sale soon as well. I'm just exhausted so am praying my body and mind can be restored
Replies
13
Views
71
Please Lord lift me from this exhaustion, and release me into my potential, and help me to find a loving, patient man. AMEN
Replies
8
Views
127
My ### has difficulty regulating his body temperature due to a brain injury and we've been having unusually hot weather. He's been having a very difficult time coping and trying to get through each day. Relief is coming, but not fast enough. Please pray for him and help him get through this...
Replies
12
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,050
Messages
16,794,743
Members
649,606
Latest member
Plnaolor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom