2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

I was accepted for section ###. Please pray I'm able to get a nice big home. Pray I find the money I lost and pray I'm reapproved for my disability benefits and they never cut them off again. ###
Replies
9
Views
284
Please pray for ### to be healed of Covid. Thank you. God bless.
Replies
17
Views
181
Having pain in my chest from a few days! Tonight it's severe, can't even sleep. Please pray so that I can get healed by God.
Replies
10
Views
227
I'm seeking prayer for my husband ### ### again evil spirit
Replies
8
Views
155
Lord I pray, believe and I thank you for restoring me and restoring my life. Bring me to the place I'm supposed to be. Speak to me Lord. Tell me what I'm supposed to do. Lord open the doors that are supposed to open for me. Lord I pray and thank you for your direction and favor. Lord I want to...
Replies
6
Views
144
I have a prayer request. Thanks!
Replies
5
Views
74
Still here believing and praying to my heavenly father to bless me and my husband so we can conceive a baby......
Replies
9
Views
157
Lord lead my ex-husband ### to a sober life. Release him from his struggle with alcohol. Make him stop drinking. Give ### spiritual eyesight so that he can see the trickery in this world and turn away from it. Remove all the enablers from ###'s life. Bring good, God loving people his way and...
Replies
6
Views
272
Heavenly Father I lift up every nation on earth to You. May the Holy Spirit move upon our countries, our leaders, and our people, in a mighty way. May Your wisdom and Your Peace prevail over our leaders and may they guide their nations with righteousness. I pray Father that You would bless the...
Replies
18
Views
661
Please pray for ###, having severe backache. ### cannot sit or lie because of pain. Urgent. Thanks.
Replies
10
Views
226
Back
Top Bottom