Please pray for ###, having severe ...

Lord please heal this precious one in all areas, physical, spiritual, psychological, emotional and mental in Jesus name amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My cat ### has a brain tumor and a bunch of other medical problems right now. I ask for prayer everyday for her and I thankyou all. Right now she has been having diarrhea since Monday night. And she started hiding under the bed since last night. Ive tried giving her this sprinkle stuff that goes...
Replies
9
Views
56
Hello brothers and sisters through Christ. I am in deep sorrow because my father forced me and my brother to watch my father and mother argue heatedly. I was traumatized, because I never saw my parents argue this severely. I witnessed my parents talk about divorce before my own eyes. I am slowly...
Replies
5
Views
251
Please pray for ### to be healed of severe body pains. Please pray also for deliverance from witchcraft attacks for ### and ###. Praise the lord.
Replies
7
Views
350
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,915
Messages
16,793,560
Members
649,486
Latest member
Saytorport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom