2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Praise the Lord ###, I am ### from ###. My mother ### she got a spinal cord fracture she is undergoing an operation please pray for her so that miracle should happen and also pray for my brother ### he is job less please pray for him so that he get a job thank you.
Replies
8
Views
280
Please pray for my mother ### as she is losing her speech during stroke in the brain and not able to eat and drink water.
Replies
11
Views
303
Please pray for me I want to have child but I'm not getting and pray for me I have keloids on my chest please please pray for me
Replies
8
Views
156
Pray God break all curse in my life in Jesus name amen, bless me mighty open doors for me in Jesus name amen
Replies
2
Views
86
”Pray, then, in this way: ‘Our Father who is in heaven, Hallowed be Your name. Your kingdom come. Your will be done, On earth as it is in heaven. --- Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. And do not lead us into temptation, but deliver...
Replies
7
Views
78
Lord I need a new, a lot better home, Lord. I thank you for the money I have, savings I have, benefits I have. I ask you, please, please, please, Lord, bless and multiply my finances, my financial income, savings now, right now, please, in millions, millions now, please, Lord, more, more every...
Replies
7
Views
138
Please pray for my son ### he is abnormal and suffering from mental problems. Today he is not feeling well. Please pray for him. Pray for my husband's job he is not on job he is suspended from his job he is in police department. God please give his job again. Pray for my mother she is suffering...
Replies
8
Views
259
Please pray all support is removed from pervert Dr ###. Please pray the staff in ### refuse to get involved
Replies
6
Views
190
Hi, there’s a ### year old girl who has a rare blood disorder called Thalassemia major. Please pray for her healing and salvation including the salvation of those around her. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
258
Dearest Heavenly Father, In the name of Jesus Christ, our Savior, I pray for relief and freedom from these evil attacks Father. Please allow me to read my scriptures this morning without being harassed by the evil enemy Heavenly Father. I rebuke the evil enemy and as said in Luke 10:19, our...
Replies
9
Views
174
Back
Top Bottom