2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Pray for me against backsliding in faith; deliver me from spirit of lust. Want Jesus and him alone to control my life. Pray that I may save him in truth and sincerity.
Replies
10
Views
589
I pray for a nap before I wake and work
Replies
9
Views
192
Please pray for my father Mr.### ### ### who is suffering from health problems as well as from financial problems. My brother is also not well. Plz pray for them.
Replies
9
Views
197
Please pray for a job, I'm jobless now, financial problems, and also pray for my marriage.
Replies
10
Views
148
I ask for prayer for the Lord to provide ### and I a house or duplex. We have been moving a lot for years and been homeless twice and we would like to settle in a place without having to worry about moving again.
Replies
10
Views
175
Please pray that I will have a regular menstrual cycle (28-30 days). Normal, not excessive periods. Not a short menstrual cycle. Pray that everything around the menstrual cycle, period, endocrine system, glands, and female organs will be healthy and ok.
Replies
7
Views
194
Please pray for me to be free from all health problems.
Replies
8
Views
114
MY LORD I thank u for this morning.
Replies
9
Views
73
Please pray for healing have been sick for over a month with covid, and some complications to other organs have been manifesting themselves.. I refuse to give up but I really really need the support of your prayers for healing! Plrase pray for a positive attitude in believing by faith for...
Replies
10
Views
193
Please pray for ### health trust compensates ### for an unknown dr. illegally registering her without her knowledge, to enable a stalker to harass her.
Replies
8
Views
175
Back
Top Bottom