2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Prayers for ###. For ### to stop focusing on the noise from the unit above. For the unit above to be quiet. To mind their child who makes noise all the time. For a financial blessing to sell the current place and find a better and safer place to reside in. God Bless Everyone. ### Amen 🙏 🙏
Replies
13
Views
266
IJNA, why is it that people are so lazy that they can't seem to end their request in Jesus' name, amen?????
Replies
14
Views
119
I’m just so lonely. I’m just really really lonely. My heart breaks for my ### who is really lonely too. I just wish the Lord would hear my prayer and bring people into our lives.
Replies
15
Views
340
Replies
22
Views
238
Feeling bloat and discomfort, heal allergies Lord, nothing is too hard for you, please heal me now, bring calm and protection that everything gets done right to your standards soon, and calm the storms, we pray amen.
Replies
12
Views
246
Warriors I am praying for ### and the world. Lord, do for you children what man refuses to do. Used then Lord for your will. In Jesus name I pray. Thank you advance, Father for your will.
Replies
12
Views
210
Please pray for me. That my tuition waiver will go through by the Jan 6, 2021 payment deadline. My Lord, Please forgive me my sins and shortcomings. Please let my classes be paid by the Jan. 6, 2021 deadline. Thank You, Jesus. For helping me. Amen.
Replies
14
Views
337
Help to convey to them what needs to be done to carry over remaining balance from insurance now, bring wisdom, justice, favor, and guidance, heal these teeth to feet and let everything come to light, no more deception of Your enemies Lord. Cease the rains and bring safety and Keep us warm and dry.
Replies
12
Views
373
Hi I'm ### here from ### I watched pastor ### on YouTube and had inspired me Please I want pastor to pray for my life and family and my small architecture company devile are blocking my business no open door . Thank ### ### ###
Replies
10
Views
403
God, protect and heal me & my loved ones - in heart, soul, body & vehicles. For all on our paths. Deliver us from evil. Thank You, Praise You, God! ###
Replies
11
Views
223
Back
Top Bottom