2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Good day my name is ### can you please please pray for my son ### he is ### years old and has been diagnosed with severe depression for the past ### years he smokes marijuana frequently he says it keeps him calm. He is presently refusing to see his physciatrist and refusing to take his...
Replies
16
Views
413
Please pray 1) for normal stomach acid 2) healed lines of gastrointestinal system, including mouth and throat (to strong gastric acid) 3) no irritation, inflammation or occasional pain in my digestive tract 4) healed dental flesh, dental nerves and teeth (connected to gastritis) 5)...
Replies
15
Views
391
God Jesus please stay always with us and keep all safe. Give your blessings to my daughter so that she performs well in her studies. We get well soon, I get an new job and can live with my family ###. Please pray for us Amen.
Replies
13
Views
174
Lord, I pray for extra help with my clients I help from a distance during this lockdown situation. I pray I can continue to have successful feedback from my work even if this is more difficult in current situation. I pray for Your intervention and assistance. In Jesus Name. amen
Replies
15
Views
391
Replies
15
Views
152
Please pray with me that my wife and unborn baby girl will safe and heal in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen
Replies
15
Views
286
Heavenly Father, please be with ### and heal her in all she needs. My brother called to say she did not break her hip but they think she has a fractured pelvis. The bone doctor will be in tomorrow to tell us more. Please Father heal ### and she will not be in any pain. They don't think they will...
Replies
24
Views
618
Please pray for us as we plan to build our home. Unless the Lord builds the house, its builders labour in vain. Ps 127:1
Replies
13
Views
268
MY LORD I have sinned in many many ways. Pls forgive me of all my sins & iniquities. Pls help me to run from sin & overcome sin & resist temptation. I want to b fully perfect.
Replies
15
Views
268
Please pray for my parents' salvation. My early sister ### join is so painful. Please pray healing her. Thanks. My mum's left knee is in pain. My left hip was sprained. Please pray for healing her and me. Please pray I no need to carry and move heavy stock. No need to turn on and off feng...
Replies
14
Views
449
Back
Top Bottom