2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

JESUS thank You because im claiming for the victory of our relationship of ###.we will be reunited,stronger and full of faithfulness and truthfulness that no one can ever destroy,not even ###,girl sent by evil to ruin us,because You already removed her in ###’s heart and mind,in our lives.You...
Replies
9
Views
234
That someone puts masking tape over "Dr." ###'s mouth so we don't have to hear all that pessimistic talk about how bad it's going to get no matter what we do, with coronavirus. He plays the same tune all the time. It will never get better, only worse. I've been accused of being negative, but...
Replies
8
Views
225
PRAY FOR ME TODAY FOR GOOD START OF THE DAY, PRAY FOR THANKSGIVING TO THE LORD FOR ALL THY PROVISIONS, PRAY FOR GOOD RELATIONS WITH MY EMPLOYER AND MY FELLOW EMPLOYEES, PRAY FOR FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH TODAY, PRAY FOR ME TO GET FINANCES FOR ### TO COMPLETE BUILDING MY HOUSE.
Replies
9
Views
146
Lord Jesus, oh I call your name Jesus, my Lord and Christ saviour, I worship you, Jehovah God I commit my medicine and surgery paper, which I will write at 10:00 hours in the morning, Jehovah God I come against any evil force, or any power of darkness, in the name of Jesus Christ, I rebuke all...
Replies
9
Views
317
Forgive everyone who is trying to sabotage and steal my blessings. I pray for my father who wishes and desires the worst for me. May every evil person who is trying to steal my blessings and wish the worst for me backfire on them. People I don't even know or think about. You know all things...
Replies
11
Views
338
Praise God. Am trusting God to expand my business which is not doing well currently. Please pray for ###. Amen
Replies
10
Views
148
Replies
3
Views
130
I am in desperate need for finances. I helped someone who turned out to be a liar and a thief, and now they are acting as if what they did is okay. I am angry and cry every day for justice against this person. I know we are supposed to pray for forgiveness, but I am helpless. I don’t know how to...
Replies
10
Views
293
Please. Am asking for a reunion with the mother of my kids.
Replies
10
Views
180
Please pray for healing of a friend with severe anxiety.
Replies
10
Views
224
Back
Top Bottom