2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Man of God pray for me, I have been passing through depression, and have bad dreams, and I God to bless me and prosper me so that I can married ###.
Replies
9
Views
202
Last night was the second worst night since I was infected with covid but with the intervention of God and your faithful prayers I am feeling a little better. Please keep praying for me, because it is working!
Replies
11
Views
222
Extra protection...deliverance...healing...salvation....guidance...for us and all others in need.
Replies
11
Views
155
Please pray for (a) Bro. ### (b) Bro. ### (c) Sister ###
Replies
9
Views
153
My name is ### from ###. Please pray for my daughter ### ###. She has got a strange sympto### of skin allergy. Skin is absolutely clear with no rashes. But it itches terribly and swells. Medicines no improvement. Please pray for my daughter for her permanent cure.
Replies
10
Views
381
Please God can ### talk to me and be his playful self again. I don't know why he's ignoring me.
Replies
8
Views
178
Grace for a new ###, the right job soonest in these times Lord🙏
Replies
10
Views
165
Starting to wonder if the Democrats are Mystery Babylon.
Replies
7
Views
206
2020 has been not easy, my prayer request is ### so desperately looking for a job in 2021, so people of GOD help ### in prayers Amen.
Replies
10
Views
212
Pray for me have been having terrible dreams for years now. I want God to help me out cos sometimes I do scared.
Replies
30
Views
705
Back
Top Bottom