2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Asking prayer for God's favor, help, and resolution for specific things and various areas in my life... favor, blessings, etc... that I find an amazing new tenant. For God's favor, protection, etc; for ###'s dental, health, appointments, etc. and ###'s healing etc.
Replies
5
Views
66
Dear lord please let ###, ###, and ### friend me on all my Facebook pages follow me on Instagram and Twitter and add me on Snapchat today And please reunite me and my friends back in unity
Replies
4
Views
91
Dear Brother/Sisters, Praise the Lord I would request you to kindly pray for my home & my Brother ###. He is heart patient & short temper person pray for him. Also do prayer for my small sis she is doing wrong things in home & due to her our all family members are disturbed on daily basis we are...
Replies
6
Views
84
Asking prayer for God's total deliverance, covering and favor in every area and aspect of my life... without hindrances or retaliations of the enemy. Asking same prayer for my ### .. and others.
Replies
4
Views
48
Please forgive me of my sins. Help me to stay on the right path. Have mercy on me and my family. Lead us the way we should go. Please guide our thoughts and minds to make the right decisions that you will have us to make. Bless my family and friends in Jesus name I pray. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
71
1. Angelic Protection (Myself and others) 2. Several Unspoken prayers 3. Prayer against Attacks and Strongholds in my life. 4. Specific Healing. 5. Favor for Next Phase in my life 6. Various Prayers: Hair direction, favor for new vehicle etc., blessed finance, ###'s situation, total covering in...
Replies
6
Views
61
LORD Jesus Christ, I praise You for Your love and companionship. In re-reading the book of Isaiah, I find Your promises to Your children. I pray that You'll extend Your wrath against the persecutors who are trying to murder me. I pray for Your wisdom and discernment and that You Lord direct my...
Replies
4
Views
82
Am praying for my daughter's boyfriend to stop drinking and fight to her may the power of God cast the devil alcohol power on to him I pray.
Replies
6
Views
99
Lord I declare my breakthrough is here. Hallelujah Jesus! Save now, I pray O'Lord O'Lord, I pray send now ongoing prosperity and abundance enlarge my territory. I plead the blood of Jesus over my life. Lord open my eyes today to part-time job opportunities and profitable business ventures using...
Replies
8
Views
99
God am asking you to help me make ### pick up the phone or call me before I sleep please God make this happen now please am praying for your mercy lord
Replies
4
Views
49
Back
Top Bottom