2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Can someone pray for me since my ### is terminally ill. I want to be protected from emotional pain in case of the worst scenario.
Replies
29
Views
269
Tomorrow I and my brother ### plan to have "fasting and prayer" before the Lord! Please, support us with prayers to the Lord! Let us pray that the Lord will sanctify, inspire and bless all of our - motives, focus point, prayers, deeds, and behaviors, so that all fragrance and beauty is before...
Replies
8
Views
63
please pray for me to find a soul mate and start a family. ### in ### 🙏.
Replies
10
Views
97
Thanks u Lord for keeping me safe from all evil and sicknesses in Jesus name amen
Replies
6
Views
54
I solemnly believe in Jesus Christ the Son of God. Am suffering from diabetic, blood pressure, asthma, chest and heart pains. I visit hospital and placed on had drugs, up to date am in pain. Help me please, man of God. My name is ### from ### local government of ### state. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
68
Asking prayer for God's favor, anointing, wisdom, direction and involvement for tasks and responsibilities, etc. this week and beyond. Favor that tenants perform their obligations, favor for trash pick up, package deliveries, etc., no hindrances or retaliation of the enemy, etc.
Replies
6
Views
56
Heavenly Father, thank you for hearing our prayers and for the blessings you provide us. Thank you for reminding us that you are in control and our trials don't last forever~ we trust that you will provide in Jesus name we pray Amen
Replies
10
Views
100
people of God please continue to pray for my aunt ### as she still captured by demons.
Replies
6
Views
65
Good afternoon ### and ###, I greet you in the precious name of Jesus. Please pray for the impartation of God's blessing on my Family. We desire a closer walk with the Holy Spirit. Thank you for your prayers, ### ###
Replies
6
Views
66
Please Lord let this be the week I have been waiting on
Replies
4
Views
49
Back
Top Bottom