2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

My Lord, please forgive my grumbling. You have been very kind to me. Please forgive me. Thank You, for answering my prayers. Thank You. My Lord, please help me to be humble, and to keep a humble, good, and positive attitude. My Lord, I pray you bless those who don't have access to dental care...
Replies
11
Views
79
Please pray for my so important request
Replies
11
Views
91
Please pray for my coworker's husband. He is in the hospital and is not doing too well, and I can tell it's taking a toll on her. Please pray that God heals him.
Replies
12
Views
84
please pray for ### and ###. we have to kove due to the landlord is selling our house. his is unemployed and we are having very difficult financial hardship. ### appreciate every prayer. thank you
Replies
9
Views
41
Lord Jesus my father you own all the millions billions wealth riches money of this whole world your word say ask and I will receive keep on asking that my joy gladness will be full the blessing of the lord brings me wealth he adds no trouble no sorrow to it thank you for the money I have I...
Replies
4
Views
47
Please pray for my job interview. I have been out of job for one year, if this is God's Will I get this job.
Replies
12
Views
105
Thanks. I don't know where this is going to land but I'm trusting you. I feel huge change in my life coming for the better, my friend ### forgive her Lord she has a beautiful heart. Forgive me for my lustful thoughts. I ask to be employed at what I want by weeks end or win the lottery...
Replies
8
Views
56
LET ALL PRAY FOR THE WORLD TO END WAR IN THEIR PLAN, BUT HAVE THE COURAGE TO LOVE AND HAVE MERCY FOR ALL...
Replies
15
Views
105
my bro. new born baby died today. bt i believe on God so much. Jesus change impossible into possible. so i req. u plz pray for baby God give her new life. thnkyu
Replies
9
Views
66
Good day. Hi. Im ### ### ### Im ### yrs old and I lived in the ###... pls pray for me to pass my board exam. I took my board exam for Criminology last year ### on ###, ### and ### and now Im currently waiting for the results of my exam. pls pray for me that our God will grant my desire to pass...
Replies
11
Views
91
Back
Top Bottom