Please pray for my so important request

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need peace and quiet. My neighbors won't stop. They are so loud that I am unable to do anything, in a constant state of panic. They do it on purpose and I can't handle it anymore. They jump on the floor above my entire apartment. I've tried everything and ### knows how it affects me. I know...
Replies
8
Views
273
in Jesus name please pray it is God‘s will for our appointment today to go well. This is very important . Pray for my husband to remain calm and have a good heart and open mind as we go through this day. This is so important and we are both nervous. Holy Spirit please intervene for us now. Thank...
Replies
8
Views
118
Please pray for me as I go into an important work mediation today. Please pray for wisdom, favour, peace and protection, and that the situation will be handled with truth and justice. I’m praying that my employment can continue for as long as possible and that the working relationship can be...
Replies
12
Views
115
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,723
Messages
16,791,686
Members
649,315
Latest member
Fyroisorian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom