2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Prayers for son ###, who is having dizzy spells. Please let these dizzy spells cease. They come and go and doctors have found nothing. My teeth need taken care of. Please God help no pain. Help my headaches go away from TMJ. *Pray requests for my class. Help them focus and have a love to learn...
Replies
9
Views
282
Pyar for me I want to forget that person who cheated me. I am trying but nothing changed. Please I request each and everyone please pray for me. Please pray for that person who cheated me that one day he will realise that he has done wrong with me.
Replies
7
Views
87
Replies
10
Views
95
Pray for ### and ### stop lying and tell the truth and stop leaving the door open and shut it
Replies
7
Views
201
Please do keep praying for my son, his career, etc.
Replies
8
Views
69
Father God please help me to follow you 100% to learn your word and will, my purpose and to apply it wherever it needs to be applied in my life so I can spread the gospel. Financial increase, business success, help me teach my kids the word and will. Help me father God to pass my classes with A+...
Replies
8
Views
66
Please pray I get to my appointment on time
Replies
7
Views
60
We are struggling to survive with two kids as no source of income after job lost. Court case is under trial...as a whole we are leading a miserable life. Have mercy...Pray for ###.
Replies
10
Views
90
God, Thank you for this day. Thank you for the many blessings in my life. I pray for my God, my Savior, my mother and father, my ### and ###, my little ones, my friends and customers, and those I don’t know. I pray for health, wealth, peace, love, truth, and the true light of the world. God, You...
Replies
12
Views
101
Oh Lord, bless me financially to settle the children bills, and for the upkeeps of the family. I don't want to stand before any man to beg. You are my sufficiency. Prove yourself oh Lord.
Replies
7
Views
60
Back
Top Bottom