2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

[This post was redacted due to privacy concerns]
Replies
5
Views
32
GOD ALMIGHTY THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS NEW DAY AND EVERY BLESSING WHICH YOU GIVE US IN OUR LIFE. WE ARE NOT DESERVING BUT YOU BLESSED US. GOD ALMIGHTY O MY BELOVED FATHER, PLEASE HEAL MY MOTHER FROM DIABETES AND BLESS HER WITH GOOD HEALTH. GOD ALMIGHTY PLEASE BE KINDFUL WITH US, FORGIVE OUR...
Replies
4
Views
32
Please help me pray for a safe flight on January 11. Going to ###. For a good weather. Best pilot and good condition of the plane. Thank you. ###.
Replies
4
Views
50
Pray for my heart to be close to God. God may show me His radiant glimpses to make my heart come closer to Him.
Replies
4
Views
31
YHWH ke kopa o mphe bohlale ba kutloisiso ea tsohle tse hlotsoeng ke uena...
Replies
4
Views
96
Prayer for my son GCE'O' level result release on 13Jan 2020 @2pm. Pls pray for my son to have a breakthrough in his result and favor is with him and he can get a good course into Polytechnic
Replies
3
Views
101
May God grant fruitfulness to these endeavors, upcoming phone calls, meetings, procedures. In Jesus Name. Amen. God Bless
Replies
5
Views
46
Pray for me, my landlord sent auctioneers in the morning and my household goods were attached. I have ### days to pay his money. Am praying for financial breakthrough and understanding on how to repay him on a monthly basis.
Replies
8
Views
42
Please pray that the lord will protect my job and grant me favor and bless my employer. Thank you and God bless you.
Replies
4
Views
32
2020 I’m praying for growth I’m praying away all the worries I have suffered with finances Relationship with significant other I have so much I have requested in prayer I’m trusting GOD Most of all I praying for strength to remove worry My main prayer needs strength in my relationship if it’s in...
Replies
3
Views
26
Back
Top Bottom