2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Prayers for my cousin brother ###, as he went back to his work place. Riding Scooty, and weather also very cold. Windy, no sun rays. Pray for him to reach safe and well. Protect him from cold weather. While riding Scooty. Thank you
Replies
4
Views
30
Dear God, Thank You for prayers answered! Please bless ### and help her to be successful in her summative today. Please help heal ###. AMEN, I love You!
Replies
3
Views
27
Thank You Father God. I have been asked to go into a prison setting with a ministry to serve as a judge for a speech contest. Please pray for me that I can do my best, that God, the Holy Spirit, will protect and guide me and this ministry, that my decision to go is correct and if it is not then...
Replies
3
Views
40
I need a breakthrough in my family and life I have two sisters who are of age and desperate to get married please help us man of God for marital breakthrough thank you
Replies
4
Views
38
Pray for me. Jesus forgive all sins. Give right balance with spiritual life and marriage. Give total freedom from spirit world. Please father give us little baby.
Replies
4
Views
40
Please pray for my parent's salvation. My early sister did PRP on Nov. Please pray for her healing. I and my early sister look for a job. Please pray for us. Thanks. Last day of my teammate is Jan. Please pray for my company to find a good colleague in the future. Thanks
Replies
4
Views
38
my friend has taken money from me whenever i ask him to pay back my money he will tell next month he will pay. this is going on since ###-### years. please jesus please help me get back my money
Replies
3
Views
199
I need some money. Pray for my request. In Jesus Name. Financial problem.
Replies
5
Views
38
I just heard a news that 10,000 camels (or more?) will be killed with snipers because they threaten the villages in ### because of wildfires. Lord please have mercy and let people find another way so that not one camel or man will be threatened or killed in Jesus name!! Lord have mercy on...
Replies
4
Views
102
Please help ### and ### see their friendship isn't healthy and is toxic. Help them stop communicating with each other. Help them see they need some distance from each other.
Replies
4
Views
25
Back
Top Bottom