2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Father I thank you for this day, thank you for all the provisions. Father may you provide rent for my house and let my enemies not rise above me, let me not be ashamed by my enemies, please make my landlord have favour with me till I get house rent, coz I have confidence that you have already...
Replies
5
Views
19
Please pray corrupt landlord, corrupt council Chief Exec ### and judge etc are dealt with for once and I am protected🙏
Replies
5
Views
108
Lord Jesus I thank you for today and everything that concern me. I ask for your grace and wisdom towards my life. Grant me a good job that will permit me to go to church and worship you Jesus. Grant me a fruit of womb. You are the giver of children. Do it for me Lord Jesus Christ. Amen
Replies
6
Views
11
Replies
7
Views
13
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for me. I'm working on my day off and I'm in a lot of pain. Please ask God to heal my back, or at least provide me with the necessary means to tolerate or ignore the pain and make it through the day. Please pray for my jobs, finances, family...
Replies
6
Views
15
Please pray for healing and provision. Disappointed with previous medical report, I am seeking second medical advice and opinion; may the doctor be more reassuring and inspired by God in his comments; please pray for doctor's appointment to be helpful and fruitful, for peace and leading. In...
Replies
5
Views
29
Please pray for my father, ###, that the land(s) that my father purchased in ### have been occupied by someone that should get identified by the brokers and get sold, and my father should get some money. Please, brother Jesus, my Lord, do some miracle that this problem should get solved and my...
Replies
5
Views
11
kindly pray for my daughter ### is not reading properly and always interested to use mobile phone contacting boy friends. which for their school principal. discussion with me all about these things. I believe only God can solve all these things. so I need your prayer. thank you
Replies
4
Views
109
Replies
6
Views
11
Brethren, join me in the thanking God as I have attended an interview. I am still waiting and trusting the Lord for a better paying job in a location that will be convenient to the family. Praising the Lord for all that he is doing in our lives.
Replies
9
Views
75
Back
Top Bottom