2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Please pray for me so that I met my soulmate soon
Replies
8
Views
22
Lord Jesus I ask for strong protection for all of us esp. the little one (I ask for Holy Warrior angels and a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us). I also ask for complete deliverance from all demonic bondage and strongholds, healing of the heart and soul and also physical healing and...
Replies
5
Views
9
Please pray for ### and ###.
Replies
9
Views
20
Pray for my fiance ### to come back to me now and there shouldn't be any more bad news from them now on. ### should come back to me and get married to me soon. Please pray for miracle to happen. After engagement they all left us for what my mom did and now my life is a question mark and I'm...
Replies
9
Views
19
Please continue to watch over my wife and I through our problems Dear Lord in Heaven.
Replies
6
Views
9
Replies
8
Views
20
Need wisdom, knowledge, guidance of holy spirit and good two wheeler vehicle for my new job. In Jesus name I pray Amen.
Replies
7
Views
29
Please prayer for me to get a job as a ###.
Replies
7
Views
39
Please pray for my family and ### future
Replies
9
Views
13
My son ### ### has been having fever since last friday & the fever refused to break causing him to be v tired & restless. I pray that 'By your strip I am healed. In Jesus name, Amen.
Replies
10
Views
131
Back
Top Bottom