2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah...
Replies
6
Views
13
Please pray for healing of PTSD for my ### and all who are suffering. Thank you Heavenly Father for hearing our prayers in Jesus name we pray Amen
Replies
11
Views
36
Please please help ..I desperately need Divine intervention please pray for me
Replies
8
Views
17
Replies
10
Views
22
Prey for my elder daughter ### who is staying in a residential school studying class 11th std. Who is not take interst to study always saitan disturbs him and she is engage wrong activities with their freinds so kindly prey for him how she can change.
Replies
8
Views
151
Loving Father I thank you for this beautiful morning that you have given us. Merciful Lord I request you to forgive us all the sins that we have committed, knowingly or unknowingly, against you and against our fellow human beings. Almighty God I ask you to give us good health and long life...
Replies
9
Views
13
My daughter ### 8-week pregnant. Very tired. Omitting ### tired ane. ### Chennai Internship chayyukayane. Hostel il ane ### katthukollane.
Replies
10
Views
59
Praise the Lord, thanks to God almighty giving another day. Thanks to God almighty. Prayer for me God almighty give me spiritual strength, knowledge wisdom, and good health. Prayer for my future. Prayer for me today or tomorrow, upcoming months my craft teacher final results is coming God...
Replies
9
Views
12
Father God in heaven, I come saying thank you for your grace, mercy and favor! I thank you for the positivity that has occurred recently and I ask that you allow it to continue despite the devil's attempts to stop it! I'm asking you and trusting you that the holidays will be wonderful for ###...
Replies
9
Views
12
Dear sir. pray for my daughter ### studying in class 8th std. she needs good health and take interest for good study in coming month they have exam. so please pray for ###. she is staying in residential school. thank y
Replies
9
Views
117
Back
Top Bottom