2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Dear brother, Please pray for my sister-in-law ### (###) and I ### (###) both of them having personal problems please pray for both of them.
Replies
8
Views
19
Please keep praying for ### and our marriage
Replies
8
Views
23
Pray for me to have a breakthrough in my prayers.
Replies
9
Views
32
Praise the Almighty God! Lord forgive all our sins. Today I request pray for my teenage son, ###, ###, and all the teenagers. Please pray for their protection from all evils. ### cannot focus in his studies. Please pray for the guidance of Holy Spirit. May he take his decisions and choices in...
Replies
5
Views
30
Please pray for my daughter ### that she goes through her biometrics today and gets her visa on ### December.
Replies
5
Views
25
Help me for I'm truly tired of not moving forward in life, there is no growth we need God's grace
Replies
5
Views
19
that God will answer my prayers. That he will grant me the ### job asap and rent or sell out our ### lot asap we badly needed money for our daily needs and pay debts. Thank you
Replies
5
Views
54
Please Pray for my Husband ### and I to get a financial Blessing. We have so much going on in our life trying to help our children and their family with financial needs. Now we’re falling on hard times. Please Pray for GOD to cover us all and our financial needs with the blood of JESUS. I Pray...
Replies
7
Views
24
God to send helpers to ### and bless ###'s kids
Replies
6
Views
25
I am preparing for engineering Exam. So please pray for ### and ### family.
Replies
7
Views
18
Back
Top Bottom