2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

GOD I Give You All The Glory. I worship you Lord Lord, I love you, Lord Because of who you are, I give you glory Because of who you are, I give you praise Because of who you are, I will lift my voice and say Lord, I worship you because of who you are Lord, I worship you because of...
Replies
7
Views
22
Stephanie and her family friends help her pack up the stuff of ### she also packs up anything that would remind her of him so she can start a new fresh start herself. God heals ###’s heart with a great new Man immediately who is even better for ### younger hotter sexier everything ### ever...
Replies
6
Views
21
My sister name s ###, 2yrs marriedgrl... No child.. Dctr said her pelvic s weak... Plz pray fr her. Plzzzz.... God wth u sure u can make her Pelvic strong nd gve her child... My precious God.. Plz show mercy on her.. All hs family members r thnkng bab of her.. Plz God... I hve said my sister wth...
Replies
2
Views
18
Pray for my wedding anniversary pray for my family
Replies
10
Views
32
pray for ### from ###. she is suffering from serious wounds after her clothes caught fire from a gas cooker.
Replies
9
Views
23
Pls pray for ###, ### need a batter life.
Replies
8
Views
23
Oh God kindly bless me with great money so that I may in the position to help others..
Replies
7
Views
29
My father p. ### suffering from kidney failure Dr planning for dialysis treatment. Please pray for his recovery. Glory to be God
Replies
10
Views
53
Lord bless ### and transform her into the daughter You had created her to be and remove every curse, every evil thought in her mind, every hard feeling in her heart and renew her in Christ in mind, body and spirit. Lord make her into the apple of Your eye as a new person in Christ in Jesus name Amen
Replies
8
Views
22
Asking prayers for the power to come back on in my house asap in Jesus Name, Amen!!
Replies
9
Views
19
Back
Top Bottom