2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Preyer partners pray for my daughter ###, ###, my mom ###, my bro ###, all our problems bl be solved. Thanks and God bless all.
Replies
8
Views
49
Small blisters inside my cheeks persist now. Please pray for complete healing.
Replies
10
Views
163
Marriage restoration and need to find work
Replies
9
Views
33
please pray for me and my ###. ### year completed. so pray for marriage problem. I hope best life partner. family upset this topic. so please pray our marriage. And christian and our society belong.
Replies
5
Views
20
I have a call that we need to pray for introduction of Morning Glory and Evening Glory service in our Church. I believe many people will be delivered and serve the Lord!
Replies
5
Views
90
Father, in the Name of Jesus, I thank you for the Opportunity and the Favour...I am for Ever greatful unto you..Let your grace continue to be sufficient for me..I rest in your Love LORD.Thank you Jesus, Thank you Lord.Amen and Amen.
Replies
8
Views
41
Please pray that I will get out of debt to the taxi driver (health issues, diet cooking, lack of time). Also for financial increase, professional advancement in my job and eventually to get my dream job that I wait on for 18 years. Always thought I am not qualified or deserving but God's...
Replies
6
Views
49
I want you to join me in prayer that God should make my interviewers restless until they call me for the job. GOD of providers should give ### this week in Jesus mighty and faithful name, Amen.
Replies
9
Views
36
Dear Lord, thank you for the gifts you have blessed me and my family, thank you for everything you've done, everything you're doing and everything you're going to do. Please continue to bless and protect my daughter, give her a positive mind in her exams, may she obtain the favor like St. Joseph...
Replies
5
Views
20
Please pray for the health and protection (blood of Jesus) for me and my family. Pray against any pain, unease, health issue, inflammation, bloating, sickness disease, dysfunction, destabilization, tension, stress, nervosity, in the bodies of me and my mother, father, and brother. Removed from...
Replies
5
Views
63
Back
Top Bottom