2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Still praying hard I get money for my ### this week. Am already two months late to pay for my room.
Replies
7
Views
16
I believe there isn't any problem that Jesus does not have a solution to. I list my wife some ### years ago. Am praying to God for a born again Christian Lady for a wife. This I ask ###.
Replies
7
Views
73
PLEASE PRAY FOR MY FRIEND WHO IS SUFFERING WITH RE-OCCURING OF BLADDER AND KIDNEY INFECTION. IN JESUS NAME AMEN!!!!
Replies
8
Views
10
PLEASE PRAY FOR MY NIECE ###. ### WHO HAS BEEN SUFFERING FROM CHICKENPOX FOR THE LAST ### DAYS. FOR HEALING, KINDLY PRAY FOR HIM. WITH THIS ALSO, HE APPEARED FOR ### JOB TEST TODAY. PLEASE PRAY FOR HIS PASSING OUT IN THE TEST. PRAISE THE LORD
Replies
5
Views
32
Hello everyone.... Am Mrs ### from ### I want to testify about a great spell caster that helped me cast a spell that brought my husband back to me without any delay. I broke up with him with just a little misunderstanding, hoping we would get back shortly, but things were growing worse until...
Replies
4
Views
45
Please pray for my brother safe return home. He left for a doctor appointment and hasn't returned since yesterday. This is so out of character for him. Please God bring my brother ### home safely and unharmed.
Replies
6
Views
20
Almighty God, Please hear my cry, I am so tired of my heart hurting, not being understood, wanted or valued by my husband. Please give me the strength, love, mercy, understanding and wisdom to deal with myself, my husband, my marriage, our children, our family and any trials no matter what...
Replies
7
Views
13
Mera naam yai nyokir hai.. mein ### se hu...Mein ne ###, ###, ###, ### ko teacher interview diya... Meri safalta k liye iswar se prayer kar dijiye
Replies
6
Views
19
Dear Lord, I need some help with anxiety and depression. It's been a hard month. My boyfriend left me again by text. We were together 5 years. He did the same thing last year. I don't know what's going on inside him again. I love him so much, but my heart keeps getting broken. I was so good to...
Replies
5
Views
33
Dear Lord, thank you for everything. Please stay with us at all times and continue to fix the things in my life I cannot do on my own. In the name of Jesus I pray Amen!
Replies
6
Views
13
Back
Top Bottom